Lily Elle & Owen David

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday, October 15th 2008

Adenoids!!! What are they and why do we need them? Never thought I'd be Googling this but Lily's having such trouble with hers. We were at the doctors again yesterday for another fever and we're still waiting for her ENT appt on the 29th. This time they gave her a breathing treatment, she did great of course, and I actually caught the moment with my camera phone. You'll never see the picture of course because I don't know how to get it off the phone... but it's there if I want to look at it. :)

Anyway, she's now got an inhaler and an appt with the Allergist next week. I thought I did all I could (breastfeeding) to prevent her from getting my "stuff" and I thought it had worked! Now maybe not. Poor kid, she must be sick of being sick. Anyway, we'll see what comes up over the next couple of weeks, hopefully it's those elusive adenoids causing the whole thing and we can whip 'em out and be done with it, ear fluid and all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home