Lily Elle & Owen David

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lil' Bears & 4 Slim

Lily started preschool just over a week ago and things are going really well. She's officially a Lil' Bear and part of the North Royalton school system. She goes Tuesday thru Friday 9 - 11:30 which seems like a lot but no complaints so far. She is learning so much, songs, the pledge of alliegance and new little tidbits every day. I'm very pleased with the teachers, they seem great and Lily has really taken to them.

She is a very smart little (sorry Lily, BIG) girl and speaks so well sometimes it amazes me. Today she was looking at photos and said "there's Grandad and I". I don't know where she gets it! I just bought her her first pair of 4 Slim pants the other day. Sob sob. How do silly things like that make us so sentimental. She's no longer a "T", she's really growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home