Lily Elle & Owen David

Sunday, June 28, 2009

That's how he rolls...

June 1st - 4 month check up, he is doing great, 15lbs 2 1/2 oz, growing and growing on mama's milk. Still have not given him anything but breast milk and I'm so very very proud of myself. :)

June 10th - He rolled over! I went in to his room to get him this morning and he was on his belly! I couldn't believe my eyes. Nana and Grandad were staying with us and he saw it too. He proceeded to roll about 5 more times today and no-one saw him do it, we always just found him on his belly. I think babies usually roll front to back first so apparently he's changing the rules a little already. :) He's got such a great personality, a happy happy baby unless he really needs something. He's a joy to be around.

June 16th - Lily left for MA with nana and grandad (fill in...)

June 23rd - Lily back from MA

June 28th - Owen's first solids and first time in Exersaucer. Figured out that it has been 157 days on just milk, that's about 900 feeds. Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home