Lily Elle & Owen David

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

He Almost Rolled!!!

Today Owen was having a really tough time falling asleep for his morning nap. I went up twice, rocked, bounced, burped etc. etc. Finally at about 12:15 he fell asleep, it's now 2:58 and he's still sleeping so I just went up to check on him and he's almost rolled all the way over! He's on his side but almost on his front. I can't believe it!!!

Lily is having a playdate with Zach, Leslie and I have decided to "kid swap" once or twice a week to each get a break which now means only having one kid to deal with. They are playing so well today, Lily is sharing and Zach is listening. It's quite nice.

The swingset arrives tomorrow and I'm more excited than I've been about anything in a LONG time. I think she will just love it and it will wear her out and burn all that pent up energy, I hope... More to come on the assembly process later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home